The Concord-Carlisle Community Chest...
• has a 67- year history of accountable charitable giving with local donations funding local human services programs. We know our community and our donors.
• distributes annual campaign funds through a stringent grant making process. We make sure you know where your dollars go.
• brings a unique broad perspective to human services program creation and funding. We know what programs help our community and how to find the best services.
• is a catalyst and a partner with local agencies. We see needs and make ideas realities.
• awarded $560,000 to 32 local human services programs in 2014. We are a lean organization structured to maximize the impact of each donation.
• is here for you. We are neighbors helping neighbors.
Learn what we do to support our community:
"The Chest plays a vital role in this community by allocating its limited resources across a broad spectrum of need and thereby helping to maintain that sense of community. The Community Chest is making a real difference.” read more...
Jeff and Sarah Newton